Friday, December 7, 2012

Gift Guide: For Him (and him, and him)

I can pick out exactly what my mom would like, which differs from what my sister wants, which is totally different from what I would gift my best friend. But when it comes to the men folk, the gifts I would give to my dad, brother and husband all seem to be cut from the same cloth (which may just be a sign we're all grown ups now, but actually makes shopping for all three a little easier). Below are some "do's" for the dudes.  

NARS Warhol

A smattering of manly things ...
1. The James Bond Archives – $130, available at Barnes & Noble
2. Goose Island Bourbon County Stout – available at Goose Island Brewery
3. Vintage board games – available at Restoration Hardware
4. Stag bottle opener – $15, available at World Market
5. Reclaimed wood 6 pack – $68, available at Terrain
6. Timex leather strap watch – $54, available at Urban Outfitters
7. Happy Socks festive footwear – $12, available at Bloomingdales
8. Pure organic maple syrup – $68, available at Best Made Co.
9. Gramophone iPod system – $249, available at Restoration Hardware

Happy holiday shopping this weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment