• vintage stripe shirt from France
• vintage YSL jacket from flea market
• skinny cords and rhinestone earrings from J.Crew
• silver flats from Repetto
• necklaces from Anthropologie
There's an episode of Sex and the City where Miranda scoffs at the fact that Steve's only suit is all corduroy. Well sometimes head to toe cord can work – I've paired this vintage tan jacket with these deep navy pants from J.Crew. A bold striped shirt and pops of turquoise and silver make for a cool, casual, corduroy ensemble.