Monday, July 22, 2013

Wedded Bliss

Planning a wedding can be a smidge stressful, so I was glad Steve and I could enjoy our party and be done with the details. But after endless sifting through all of the lovely dresses, decor, and details, I couldn't help but peek at the pretty pictures every now and then since that day. Well now that my little sister is engaged, I have a new excuse to revel in the beautiful bridal details. Below are some of my recent finds – yes, for the bride ... but who says I can't rock a gold and rhinestone headpiece someday??

pretty bride


Clockwise from top: green garland on the "getaway car"  //  gilded lace cuff bracelet  //  lovely lace dress  //  nude and rhinestone sandal  //  watercolored invitation  //  simple blush bow dress  //  vintage inspired headpiece  //  gold draped Marchesa gown

No comments:

Post a Comment