Monday, September 29, 2014

Oh, Hello!

Chalkboard Sign

Oh, hello there! I know I mentioned to you before that I wouldn't be updating Trés Bien Ensemble as often as I'd like to, but I didn't foresee just how busy I would be! 

As a freelance designer working from home, I was able to schedule all my own projects (which included this blog). I did miss the office environment (and cool coworkers) so a couple of months ago I started a fun new gig as a graphic designer at a very cool jewelry company here in Chicago called Dana Rebecca Designs. I love every pretty piece they create and hope to share more of my fave jewels on here (in the meantime, definitely get your daily dose of diamonds on our website and facebook page).

I'm definitely not saying goodbye – simply explaining my extended absence! Once I get in the groove of my new schedule, I fully intend to start updating you with my outfits, favorites, and general goings-on.

Miss you!  XOXO, Beth

4 comments: