Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy Halloween Weekend!

vintage halloween

Happy weekend! Sporting any fun costumes this weekend for Halloween? Last year I was Karl Lagerfeld, and Coco Chanel the year before that, so I suppose it's only right I continue my fashion-related get ups ... maybe Anna or the eternally stylish Iris Apfel.

Also this weekend ...
• Before the winter weather really hits, hit up the Randolph Street Market, and maybe even score some last minute halloween accessories for your fashionable costume.

• I've always wanted to take the Haunted Chicago bus tour, which visits a number of sites around town (and unnervingly passes by my building all the time, hmmm). What better time that halloween?!

• I love Longman & Eagle for their warm and inviting atmosphere, especially in this chilly weather. This Sunday they are having a pumpkin carving party, complete with hot cider, s'mores, whiskey ... oh my! 

Have a spooky weekend!

Photo courtesy of Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment