Wednesday, October 30, 2013

La Maison

Home Goods

After returning from Europe (where all of the interiors are lovely and French and fabulous), Steve and I were determined to update our place. I immediately got to work perusing all of the amazing home decor sites and collecting inspiration. We've started swapping some furniture and I can't wait to share our updates. In the meantime, I have to share my fave new sites that have become my daily reads ...

Remodelista – calls itself the sourcebook and it really is
The Hunted Interior – a whimsical, colorful site, often with DIYs
Domaine – clicking through this site is like thumbing through a gorgeous, picture filled home mag
Habitually Chic – another dose of pretty pics
    

Pictured in collage above: vintage jars, vintage framed silhouette, antique silver teapot, Voluspa candle, mansard mirrorolive branches, gold rock lamp, tufted loveseat, bronze table

No comments:

Post a Comment