Friday, November 1, 2013

Have a Great Weekend!

Chicago Worlds Fair

Happy weekend! I hope you all stayed dry on Halloween. I'm in the thick of my mini-home redecorating and can't wait to show the before and afters (amazing what a difference a coat of paint, or a new piece of furniture can make!).

Also this weekend ...
• I'm looking forward to hunting for home treasures at the Kane County Flea Market in St. Charles. It's a year round event, but this may be the last snow-free one.

• If it proves to be too rainy and chilly, stay indoors and explore the new exhibit at The Field Museum on the Chicago World's Fair in 1893, complete with artifacts and all of the details of that fascinating event.

• Cozy up in the brand new West Town restaurant The Dawson. The impressive space (with an amazing patio that will come in handy ... come spring), has an equally impressive menu – I have my eye on that funnel cake dessert! 

Have a super weekend!

Photo courtesy of TWO restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment