Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Ladylike Length

Lately I've been on a midi length kick (as evidenced here and here). I'm loving the ladylike silhouette and being able to head out on a windy day without fear of a flying skirt. The trick to this mid-calf hemline is to slip on a pair of high heels (none of this kitten or low heel business, I mean the big girl shoes). For girls on the shorter side, stick to the pencil skirt silhouette and always go for nude heels (they really lengthen the legs). 

It's no wonder I've been drawn to them lately, ever since I started styling for Keaton Row, I'm staring at these super adorable dresses all day! I love suggesting these options below for upcoming spring or summer events, pairing with a blazer for work, or with wedge sandals and a denim jacket for a chic weekend look ...    

vintage vogue

All of these are available on Keaton Row's site (and I'd be happy to send one your way!).

No comments:

Post a Comment