Friday, May 30, 2014

Have a Super Spring Weekend!

Chicago Summer

I love when the weekend creeps up on you after a short week! It's supposed to be a gorgeous spring weekend here in Chicago, so perfect timing for festival season to start!

Also this weekend ...
• Kick this year off with Mayfest in Lincoln Square. I loved the food in Germany when Steve and I visited, so I can't wait to get myself a schnitzel and a beer.

• Maybe you're a little more fancy than a giant mug of beer – so grab a glass of wine at the Roscoe Village Wine Stroll. Taste a number of red or whites as you hop from shop to shop around the neighborhood (sounds like my kind of shopping spree). 

• Do Division is this weekend and like every good Chicago street festival, it's got sidewalk sales, live music, and all sorts of good eats and treats. 

Have a great weekend!

Photo courtesy of Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment