Pretty much every single brand has an email list, and if you're like me, you sign up when you see that promise of a discount code. Of course, once I use it, I eventually unsubscribe (or keep an old email address just to send that junk to). But here are a few email lists worth sticking with, a few that I've found continue to show customer appreciation with periodic coupon offers ...
• Henry & Belle – this local denim company makes some of my favorite jeans (perfect amount of give, high enough rise) and they send out discount codes occasionally, which is just dandy if you ask me!
• Cowshed makes some seriously luxurious scented bath products (and they're all natural!). I'm hooked on the Knackered Cow line, scented with lavender and eucalyptus. I'm also a fan of their flash sale codes they send out.
• Ann Taylor has really been hitting it out of the park lately with their clean classics, perfect for stylish work ensembles. I love their generous discount codes, too!
• Moo.com takes your business to the next level with their variety of luxe business cards (I love the mini moo cards!) letterhead, accessories, notecards, you name it! Oh yeah, they email out coupon codes too.
• Ballard Designs is everything my home dreams are made of. We've implemented a few of their decorative items into our current condo (thanks to their coupon codes), but I'm definitely gonna need a big home someday for all the pretty pieces I want!
Photo courtesy of Pinterest