If there's one thing I cannot get enough of (you know, besides shoes, sweets, shopping ...) it's anything lavender. I love the lotions, the candles, and the plant itself. I've already shared by love for this candle and this perfect lavender-scented hand sanitizer, so below are a few more fantastically French lavender finds (at a slightly friendlier price point than Diptyque).
Clockwise from top:
• L'Occitane lavender hand cream, $22
• lavender syrup (perfect for making this cocktail), $14
• dried lavender wreath (to make your home smell like Provence), $20
• lavender detangling spray (to make your tresses smooth and subtly scented), $10
• lavender essential oil, $6
• Williams Sonoma French lavender candle, $19.95