Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cheers to 2013!

Cheers to 2013

I love the first day of the year ... a fresh start to 365 days of possibility and opportunity. 2012 was fantastic – Steve and I tied the knot and I started a new job – who knows what kind of fun 2013 holds?! And while we will inevitably claim to eat healthier and work out more, today is about relaxing and recovering. To make that easier, below are a couple of my favorite "cure-all cocktails"

The Nellcôte Bellini
A fantastically French twist on the classic champagne cocktail, Nellcôte on Randolph makes theirs with the following: prosecco, St. Germain, splash of pomegranate vodka, and lavender syrup

McClure's Bloody Mary
McClure's mix is the perfect blend of savory and spice, all you need to add is your favorite vodka and any additions you like in your Bloody (I like a meal - salami, pickle, cheese ... the works!)

Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment