Friday, April 5, 2013

Have a Fun Weekend!

rainy weekend

Chicago finally gets a spring like weekend with pleasantly mild temps and supposedly our first dose of spring showers. No complaints here ... I get to sport my new rain boots and the fun umbrella Steve got for me (just like the one I had when I was little).

Also this weekend ...
Fête Chicago is hosting various tastings, talks and tours with some of the best food and drink experts in the city – some tickets are still available here

• Derek Lam debuted his collab with Kohl's and there are some stylish standouts ... like this fresh, green sheath dress, and this easy striped number.

• The Vintage Heaven sale is back this weekend in Wicker Park ... it never disappoints! 

• and finally, Mad Men is back this Sunday with a 2 hour season opener. I can't wait to see what kind of spirals Don falls into this season ... but more importantly – what all the ladies are wearing!

Have a great weekend!

Photo courtesy of Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment