Friday, April 19, 2013

Have a Lovely Weekend!

vintage sale

Chicago may not be warming up yet, but at least we have a dry weekend ahead. Steve and I are looking forward to dinners with friends (including this spot that gets rave reviews), and working our way through The Wire ... I know, we're a few years late to the game, but it's definitely as good as everyone says!

Also ...
The Modern Vintage sale is back at Plumbers Hall! Last year I scored an amazing vintage Chanel skirt and floral maxi – I cannot wait to see what's waiting for me this year.

• I've been pining over Loeffler Randall's spring line for a while, so I finally snapped up these flats, perfect for summer and they'll go with everything. Similar style, available here.

• Speaking of go-with-everything classics, Theory is having their friends and family sale through Sunday. Score 30% off everything using code "Friends" ... I love these microprint pants and this tunic fit sweater (which I cannot wait to wear with cutt off denim shorts on cool summer nights).

Have a super weekend!

Photo from Modern Vintage Sale 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment