Friday, April 26, 2013

Have a Great Weekend!

cheers

So it's finally supposed to be a pleasant spring weekend! Just in time too, a friend of mine is getting married tomorrow so we have some fun events planned and good friends in town. 

Also this weekend ...
• DVF launched round two of her collab with Gap Kids. It's so cute, I may need to focus my styling on my nieces and nephews for a minute.

• Naha restaurant welcomed a French sister to Chicago, Brindille. I'm a sucker for all things French (especially the food), so I definitely want to check this place out. Plus the photos on their site are like a mouthwatering still life painting!

• I'm a firm believer that accessories make the outfit - even better are the ones that tell time. I love La Mer Collection timepieces (I have this interchangeable set, and love this pyramid watch). Refinery29 has an offer good for $100 toward the watch of your choicehurry – it's only good through the weekend.

Have a great weekend!

Photo courtesy of Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment