Monday, June 24, 2013

Beautiful Buys

It's hard to peruse Net-A-Porter.com and not throw a dozen or so (amazing) things in your fantasy shopping cart. As if it could get any better, a couple of months ago they debuted a beauty shop on their site. An admitted product junkie, I am obsessed. Hard to find cult faves that I can't get at my fave spot, Sephora, are all coralled into one pretty page. 

Beauty doesn't come cheap, so it will be a while before I can test all of the products I'm pining after, but I can still faux shop until then. Below are a few of the things I can't wait to get my hands on ... or rather, on my hands, face, and body ... 

Chantecaille SPF 50 primer - no more greasy sunscreen with your makeup!
beauty products
Oscar de la Renta nail polish in Flirt (the perfect white shade for summer)
beauty products
By Terry rose lip balm - I'm a sucker for all things rose, the scent, taste, shade, and flower.
beauty products
Kevin Aucoin cream blush in Isadore - cream blush is perfect on dewy summer skin.
beauty products


Rodin luxury face oil - anything that claims to be the fountain of youth, sign me up!
beauty products

No comments:

Post a Comment