Monday, June 10, 2013

High and Dry

Steve and I spent a fun weekend in the big apple, visiting with friends and getting full on fantastic food. But first, I spent a wildly wet rainy Friday sloshing through the city. Tropical storm Andrea may have dumped buckets of rain, but I wasn't about to sit inside all day. With lines for the museums around the block (and let's be honest, I had some shopping to do), I was glad to have my rain gear on hand. Below are my key pieces for staying stylish while staying dry ... 

beach
Clockwise from top:
• Color blocked slicker from ASOS
• slim rain boots (they fold up so they're perfect for travel!), from Piperlime
• yellow plaid umbrella from Bloomingdales 
• trench with zipper details from Zara
• moto rain boot from Burberry
• bubble umbrella (my fave!), from Target


No comments:

Post a Comment