Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hot and Cold


Chicago Stylist

Personal Style

Personal Style

The goods:
• blouse from Nordstrom

• shorts from J.Crew
• bangles from IGWT, Charming Charlie, Stitch
• necklace by Marlyn Schiff 
• wedges by Nine West 

A few fashionable friends and I were discussing turning over our closets for hot and cold weather. Two girls did the full swap, stowing away their fall and winter duds until the cool weather months come back. I, on the other hand, can't imagine loosing half of my sartorial options! Take this blouse for example: I bought this last fall and wore it under jackets and with jeans and black pants all winter. Now, it balances out these short shorts during these pleasant days (and I plan to toss it over little summer dresses when it's hot). I'm a firm believer in getting the most wearability out of every piece, and while some pieces just can't make that seasonal transition, I have to at least give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment