Monday, June 17, 2013

Pretty Pretty Pages

No matter what aesthetic I go for in our home – whether its our cool contemporary bedroom, or cozy modern living area – one element is always there ... magazines. Some people say print is dead, and sure I love perusing online blogs and digital magazines, but there's nothing like thumbing through a glossy mag. I've got back issues filed in holders, stacked in corners, and piled on coffee tables, I just can't get rid of the pretty pages. 

It will be many years before my collection is considered vintage, so I love scoping out old back issues. Bookman's Alley in Evanston (which is still open, btw) has a fantastic collection of vintage and antique periodicals, and if you ever find yourself in Paris, Les Archives de la Presse houses an endless collection of magazines covering fashion, decor, design, and more.

Below are some simple, yet stunning ways to display your pretty paper ...

magazines

magazines

magazines

magazines

magazines

magazines
 
Images courtesy of Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment