Friday, November 18, 2011

From Big Shoulders to the Big Apple


Girls weekend

I'm headed to New York for a girls weekend to celebrate the birthdays of two of my best friends! I'm looking forward to catching up with girlfriends, decadent dinners, and shopping around town (I'm definitely stopping in the only stateside Ladurée location on Madison ave!).

I used to stop in Henri Bendel whenever I visited NYC since they closed the Chicago location over 10 years ago. But no longer do I need to travel such distances for their lovely accessories and jewels ... Henri Bendel is opening in Water Tower Place today! Juuust in time for the holiday shopping season.

Henri Bendel Chicago


And on Saturday, Glenda Bailey, the editor in chief of Harper's Bazaar (my absolute favorite!), will be at Coach on Michigan Avenue signing copies of the book Harper's Bazaar: Greatest Hits (a top item on my holiday wish list! wink, wink).

Harper's Bazaar Greatest Hits
image courtesy of Harper's Bazaar


































Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment