Friday, February 28, 2014

Have and Oscar-Worthy Weekend!

Red Carpet

In honor of this weekend's red carpet, I had to highlight this petite fashionista – which I hope you've seen by now. This little lady and her mom have been whipping (or ripping) up the most adorable paper dresses on her instagram account. I can't wait to see what they come up with after the Oscars this weekend (bonus points for host Ellen Degeneres!)

Also this weekend ...
• I can't wait to see who wins on Sunday, but instead of a full-blown oscar party, I prefer to cuddle up in my leggings and leave the high-fashion to the pros. But I do love a good Oscar-inspired cocktail for the event.

• If you're like me, you maybe go the weekend (okay, week) without washing your hair. To keep your tresses on trend, try this fun braid bun!

• Rarely do we think about the labor and love that go into our favorite scents – I love this short video about what goes into making one bottle of Chanel No. 5 (you'll never take a spray for granted again!)

Have a great weekend!

Photo courtesy of instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment