Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Instant Insta Faves

instagram

If you're like me, you can't help but peruse instagram, like, every 10 minutes. I like to fill my feed with the prettiest pictures from the people and places that I admire. I follow quite a few people, most of which center around fashion and France (no surprise there). So if you too like to look at lovely things, check out my favorite instagrammers ...

top row:  Blair Eadie of AtlanticPacific blog - one serious beauty with an even more seriously enviable wardrobe  \\  Paris in Four Months - a photographer living in Paris and her pretty pictures  \\  Glitter Guide - bits and pieces from the fab lifestyle site by the same name  

second row:  ZanitaZanita - dreamy shots from the Aussie photographer/model/traveler  \\  JustMarina - a German photographer shares clean, pretty shots of flowers, vignettes, and her cute cat  \\  Raspberrynrouge - pretty pretty pictures from this lovely lifestyle blogger  

third row:  ThisisGlamorous - gorgeous snaps from this blog by the same name  \\   Anna dello Russo - her crazy fashions and behind the scenes shots from the editor-at-large of Vogue Japan  \\  Alonso Mateo - easily the most fashionable kid around


... and if you'd like to follow me, I'm hotnhovey (who doesn't like a fun little play on words?)

No comments:

Post a Comment