Friday, February 7, 2014

Have a Lovely Weekend!

Peter Pilotto

Happy weekend! Well it's that time again – another Target collab, another caffeine-fueled shopping spree. I'll admit I wasn't very familiar with Peter Pilotto before the collection announcement, but I must say I adore the springy prints combined with sexy silhouette (and I'm pretty much loving everything and anything spring these days – so sign me up). View the entire collection here, and good luck if you brave the store Sunday morning.   

Also this weekend ...
• The Olympics start today! I love the week of games and gold, and would love to have a gold-themed party with this detail

• There are two new spots to savor some scrumptious oysters – Bow & Stern opened on Chicago Ave. and Pearl Tavern on North Wacker. Since we have a couple more months of cold weather, why not belly up to the bar and enjoy some oysters and bubbly (twist your arm, I know). 

• Many of us lust after designer shoes, but rarely purchase a pricey pair, but if you've ever planned on owning your own pair of Manolos, now is the time. Mr. Blahnik himself will be at Barney's signing pairs of his capsule collection tonight from 5-7 on the 2nd floor (of course, this begs the question – do you dare wear them after his royal highness of heels signed his sig?). RSVP at shoeicon@barneys.com

Have a great weekend!

Photo courtesy of Target

No comments:

Post a Comment