Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Load of Crop


Chicago Stylist

Personal Style

Personal Style

Personal Style

The goods:
• chambray shirt from Forever21

• cropped sweater and pumps from Zara
• coated jeans from Aqua 

Crop tops are one of those trends that I'd normally scoff at (or just be jealous that I can't pull one off – I'm not about to bear this belly!). I like the idea because the bottom of a crop top highlights the slimmest part, right at the natural waist. Well with a little creativity, I realized I can incorporate this mini garment and still be my modest self. Since this tight little sweater doesn't allow for a bulky layer underneath, it's the perfect opportunity to don my sleeveless summer blouses. I will continue to figure out other ways to use this little gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment