Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Plaid Prep

Chicago Stylist

Personal Style

Personal Style

Personal Style

The goods:
• plaid shirt, my grandmother's (also love this classic)

• skinny navy cords from J.Crew (also loving these Lauren Conrad ones!)
• heels from Zara (these kitten heel sling backs are perfect for spring)
• bag by Michael Kors
• vintage pearls
 
Often times the easiest pieces make casual, chic ensembles. This plaid shirt was uncovered from my grandmother's closet – I paired it here with my super soft cords from J.Crew. Now, normally that combo doesn't scream style ... but add high heels and pearls and I'm comfy and current. This shirt is also a great casual counterpart to a slim pencil skirt ... add that (and now that it's warm, a bit of tanning lotion to these white gams) and this look is a plaid professional look.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete