Monday, April 21, 2014

Spring Staples

I'm all for trying out new spring trends or incorporating patterns into my warm weather wardrobe, but I can't pass up a classic clothing staple, and season to season, Zara never disappoints. With the feminine lines, classic neutrals, and pops of bright red (my personal fave), these pieces from Zara's current collection are calling to me (and there are many more fun finds where these came from!) ...   
Zara spring
red flared skirt – perfect with a white tee and tan sandals  $59.90
Zara spring
double layer top, perfectly paired with jeans, skirts, shorts, etc ...  $49.90
Zara style
high waisted skinny jeans – a fresh break from my super dark denim  $49.90
Zara summer
two-tone dress with embellished neckline - love this all-in-one summer piece  $59.90
Zara spring
nude crystal flats ... that go with everything  $59.90
Zara
red raffia coat – the perfect topper through summer  $139  

No comments:

Post a Comment