Monday, April 7, 2014

Retro Wrist Candy

vintage watches

Last week I told you about my glamorous grandmother and her accessories, but behind every stylish woman is a dapper gent. My grandfather had a style all his own as well, including bolo ties, rings, and his bright, two-tone watches (which I was thrilled to uncover at my Nana's house over the weekend). He wasn't a big spender, but he loved a little bling, so while it's no Rolex, I love this retro timepiece just the same. 

Below are a few similar finds, some new, some vintage, all just the right balance of fashion and flashy ...

vintage watches

vintage watches

vintage watches

From Top: Men's two tone Peugeot watch  //  Michael Kors chronograph two tone watch  //  vintage Elgin men's watch   //  vintage Gruen two tone, similar to mine

No comments:

Post a Comment