Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Grace Loves Lace


Bridal Gowns


Our wedding is quickly approaching and we have all of the big stuff nailed down. I long ago fell in love with and purchased my dress, but still bask in the bridal beauty of gowns I come across. Grace Loves Lace is an Australian line of wedding dresses that embodies the romantic bride. Beautiful and delicate, these lace and silk creations (and the lovely models who don them) look like they sauntered right out of an Instagram photo. They also carry bridesmaids dresses, lingerie, and other lovely loot for the wedding day. 

It's all just so pretty ... I have a feeling I will be admiring beautiful bridal goods long after I say "I do"

Bridal Gowns

Bridal Gowns

Bridal Gowns

Bridal Gowns

See more of the bridal beauty here

No comments:

Post a Comment