Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Formal


Beth Nelson

Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

The goods:
• top from French Connection

• skirt from Urban Outfitters
• clutch from Forever21
• wedges by Franco Sarto
• bangle from Barneys
• wrap watch by La Mer
• vintage cocktail ring and earrings

My work environment is pretty casual, but I like to hint at business attire every now and then. This top faintly reminds me of a tuxedo shirt, and paired with this black maxi skirt, suggests a slightly dressed up, warm weather ensemble. To break up my black and white wear, I added a pop of pink with this $8 clutch from Forever21. This little bag makes it's way with me almost everywhere I go, carrying my make up on long weekends away and as a fully functional purse with interior credit card slots and pockets. Now, if only it could fit a pair of sexy heels, I could take this look straight to a nice formal affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment