Tomorrow is Bastille Day – a fine excuse to do, wear, or drink something French! Perhaps I'll don some stripes tomorrow while Steve and I check out wedding rings (oh la la!) and I'll definitely grab a glass of le bubbles afterward.
Some fun French links ...
• Head to the Chicago French Market for live performances and free french bubbly tasting!
• Snag a print of the french bombshell, Brigitte Bardot, for some sultry inspiration.
• Order a big box of french macarons to share with friends (on second thought, tell no one and save them all for yourself).
• I love my french striped shirt so much, it's nearly tearing at the seams. It's a great go-to on weekends, paired with shorts/jeans/skirts in nearly any shade. Can't go wrong with a classic boatneck cut like this one.
• And 10 rules on how to be Parisienne.
photo from Little Brown Pen