Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Long and Short of it


Beth Nelson

Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

The goods:
• dress from Aritzia (similar one here - on sale!)

• espadrilles by Franco Sarto
• rhinestone necklaces from Temptation
• gold initial necklace from Stitch
• bangles from IGWT, Lori's, Valentina Winnetka

It's funny how tastes evolve with age. 15 years ago I would have begged my mom to take up the hem on my skirt ... pretty much as short as was legally possible. Now I get nervous when the tips of my fingers skim the bottom of my skirt, afraid of looking wildly inappropriate (well, at least for work). I love this dress and the simple, silky drape. The 3/4 sleeves and airy shorter hemline make it perfect for a warm summer day like today. And for the record, I definitely sport shorter skirts, just typically reserved for the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment