Thursday, July 26, 2012

Goldilocks


Beth Nelson

Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

The goods:
• blouse from Necessary Clothing NY

• denim from Forever21
• wedges from Nine West
• vintage chainlink bracelet
• bangles from Forever21
• hair clip from H&M

I just can't get enough sparkle lately. The feminine accessories are a departure from my go-to's of last season of leather and studded pieces, but I can't seem to resist the allure of glittering gems whenever I pass them. Having a pretty good stock of bangles and earrings going, I came across a plethora of gilded hair goods at H&M yesterday. Without going too overboard in one trip, I picked up some golden combs and this rose gold clip. I mean, if I've maxed out my wrists, neck and ears, it's time I move onto hair accessories! (I'll be heading back for the delicate rose gold bobbies and the array of feminine flower clips).

No comments:

Post a Comment