Monday, August 6, 2012

A Rosy Outlook


Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

The goods:
• blouse from Forever21

• pants from Anthropologie
• wedges by Nine West
• clutch from Aldo
• bracelets from Banana Republic, Lori's
• rose gold ring from Forever21
• necklaces from UO, Stitch, Temptation

It's funny how 80 degree temps feel mild after this scorching summer we've been having. Comfortable days like these are the perfect opportunity to give my skirts and airy sundresses a break and don lightweight pants and blouses. With my go-to neutral palette, I of course have to add a few sparkly details ... like this bargain bag from Aldo (I also love this rosy clutch), some rhinestone details peeking out of my collar, and my new favorite find, this rose gold double curve ring from Forever21. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment