Friday, August 3, 2012

Have a Wonderful Weekend!


vintage home

In addition to a family dinner tonight in our lovely wedding space, Steve's mother and aunts are kindly throwing us a shower tomorrow afternoon (of course I needed some new white wear, so I picked up this nicely-priced LWD). I'm also hoping to make it out to the Kane County Flea Market this weekend to snatch up some vintage home accessories (I would gladly take every pretty item pictured above!).

Also this weekend ...
• Catch some sweet tunes at Lollapalooza in Grant Park. In my whirlwind summer I failed to score tix, but would have loved to see Calvin Harris (cause I can't get enough of this song), M83 (one of my fave tunes!), and I love this dreamy song by Yellow Ostrich.

• I get so excited watching all of the Olympic coverage ... I'm looking forward to watching Michael Phelps' last career event tonight (can you believe he's the greatest Olympian ever! Amazing).

• I love incorporating tuxedo details into casual looks (as evidenced here and here), so I'm loving these rad jeans at Bloomingdales

Have a blast this weekend!


photo from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment