Friday, August 17, 2012

Weekend in Bloom


Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

The goods:
• tank from Aritzia

• vintage maxi skirt
• vintage denim jacket
• sandals by Via Spiga
• vintage rings
• earrings by La Mer

Okay, enough of the muted outfits ... it's a beautiful Friday so I'm busting out a big, bright floral. This weekend is looking to bring perfectly pleasant weather - ideal for combining flowy summer frocks like this and mild weather staples like denim jackets and cool blazers. I plan on taking full advantage of the fine weather with dinners with friends and bopping around the city (including a stop at the Vintage Garage Sale this Sunday) as Steve and I put finishing touches on our impending celebration in a couple of weeks!

Have a fantastic weekend (and I hope to post more than just my attire next week!)

1 comment: