Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bright White


Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

The goods:
• denim dress from Marshall's

• lace jacket from Zara
• sandals, earrings, and ring from Forever21
• belt from J.Crew
• bag from Charming Charlie

I wasn't on the hunt for (or in need of) a new oversized handbag, but that's the beauty of coming across an affordable piece. I spotted this bag at Charming Charlie for under $30, and instantly imagined the stark white and gold hardware with at least three different outfits (my little rule when purchasing most accessories). It made a great carry-on and poolside tote for my recent weekend in Vegas and the price was right so I snatched it up. I'm not a believer in the "no white after Labor Day" rule so I look forward to carrying this bright white as a contrast against my darker fall colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment