Friday, August 24, 2012

Freshly Squeezed Friday


Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

The goods:
• top from Old Navy

• denim from Forever21
• wedges by Nine West
• bangle from Barneys
• vintage necklaces

Like I mentioned earlier this week, colors not only brighten your look, but your mood – so I'm finishing the week strong with this bright orange top (another score from my sister's giveaway pile - have I taught her nothing about holding onto bold basics? Oh well, one sister's trash is another's treasure!) A bold hue to start the weekend off right, and I'll need the energy boost to get through Steve's and my giant checklist for the weekend (final dress fitting, finalize the menu, prepare for family to come in town next week, just to name a few ...) Have a wonderful Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Orange looks really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice is actually an understatement. ! As normal you look amazing - but this outfit is different from most on any fashion blog sites, so it's refreshing and new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey will you ever come back??????????!!!!!

    ReplyDelete