Friday, August 31, 2012

Here Comes the Bride ...


wedding

Well this is it! After a nice long engagement, our wedding weekend is here. We are so excited to celebrate with our closest friends and family (though does anyone else find it fascinating to have everyone in you know in one room? It's like an episode of This Is Your Life, it seems like it will be totally surreal).
We leave the next day for our honeymoon, and to be honest, I don't see myself sitting at my computer everyday, so I will be signing-off for the next two weeks. We were told our professional photos would be waiting for us when we return (likely the only thing I would reason from paradise for), so I will be sure to share some favorites.

Before I receive ours, I'm sharing a wedding photo of my grandparent's above. It perfectly captures my Nana's personality; glamorous, effortless, and always fun. I'm thrilled she will be present to witness our vows this weekend.

In the meantime, I will share a smattering of fun finds from my past posts.
 
Have a great one, and see you mid-September!
(unless, of course, I can't wait and decide to post a mid-honeymoon brag session)

2 comments:

  1. What a great photo! Have a blast this weekend and on your honeymoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Such an exciting time ~ enjoy!! xo

    ReplyDelete