Monday, September 24, 2012

Cashmere and Lipstick


Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

Chicago Style

The goods:
• silk tank from Old Navy

• men's cashmere sweater by Tony Mellio
• jeans and rhinestone earrings from Forever21
• men's watch
• thin rhinestone bangle from Valentina Winnetka
• sandals from Nine West
• vintage Louis Vuitton bag
• Coach silver tassel keychain

Another perfect day where a warm cashmere sweater (plus a little help from the sun) is enough for the cool walk to work. This well-loved cardigan keeps me comfortable on the couch paired with soft leggings, or here with some serious chandelier earrings and polished heels for work. My finishing touch with a casual outfit like this is lipstick. I recently discovered Nars velvet matte lip pencils, which go on flawlessly and seem to last forever (I applied only once on my wedding day!). My fave shade is Sex Machine (I sorta left that part out when telling people what lipstick I had on that day), a pinky mauve color, natural but a touch more bold than my go-to lip balm . A little cozy cashmere mixed with the sexy feeling of wearing lipstick makes for a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment