Friday, January 17, 2014

Best of 2013: Packing for France

Planning my packing list for France was almost as fun as the actual trip! To be honest, the outfits below are my go-to no matter where I am.
.................

Tomorrow Steve and I jet off to France! (with a little jaunt over to Champagne country on the way to Germany, also). I've come up with a few looks to avoid overpacking (I learned my lesson the hard way last time, leaving very little room for fun new French fashions). I find the easiest thing to do is stick to one or two colors so you can get the most out of each piece. Below are my staple pieces, which can be mixed and matched to create additional monochromatic looks.

Packing for Paris
Clockwise from top:  white blouse  //  classic trench  //  skinny jeans  //  metallic ballet flats  //  crossbody bag (similar one here)

Paris Packing
Clockwise from top right:  Chanel velvet lipstick  //  Chanel jumbo flap bag  //  black strapless tiered maxi  //  stacked heel ankle bootie  //  black leather jacket 

Packing for Paris
 Clockwise from top right:  tiger print tee  //  nude pump  //  black cigarette pants  //  black single-button blazer  //  tan cashmere wrap

1 comment: