Friday, January 3, 2014

Have a Cozy Weekend!

RL restaurant

2014 certainly made it's presence known with this winter wonderland of snow ... instead of battling the cold, I plan on relaxing, maybe catching up on my DVR, and (sadly) putting away the holiday decor

Also this weekend ...
• The best defense against a Chicago winter? The roaring fire in the bar at RL (tell me the above photo isn't inviting). Try your luck at snagging a table near it and order some bubbly and a burger ... I know I will this weekend!

• If you do decide to head out, the winter sales are still going strong ... Club Monaco always stocks some of the chicest pieces, and right now all sale items are an additional 40% off.

• Not related to the weekend (though maybe something to consider on your days off) are these 7 things to quit saying if you're over 30 (okay, I'm guilty of a couple).

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment