Friday, January 24, 2014

Have a Great Weekend!

Theory Sale

Happy winter weekend! It's been a cold week, but we're lucky to get a "warm up" this weekend (we're looking at near 30 degrees, people!). If you're like me and just want to hibernate in this weather, there are plenty of awesome online sales going on right now ...

• Theory is having their online warehouse sale, with items up to 80% off (!). If I could choose one brand to build my wardrobe, it would be Theory, so picking favorite items too hard (but I adore these, and this, and this ... and that rockin' coat above).

J.Crew is offering an extra 40% off already reduced items with code byewinter. Since I'm deep in vacay withdrawal, I'm loving this caftan coverup, and someone with an adorable petit size 6 foot needs these for when the snow melts. 

• If you do venture out, swing by Luxury Garage Sale for their warehouse sale (big name designer duds at 65% off? Worth facing the cold, fo sho). 

Have a great weekend!

Photo courtesy of Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment