Friday, January 17, 2014

Best of 2013: Pretty in Print

A very simple outfit, made fun by this colorful printed blouse by Prabal Gurung for Target.

Chicago Stylist

Personal Style

Personal Style

Personal Style

The goods:
• printed blouse from Prabal Gurung for Target

• pants, pumps and blazer from Zara
• rhinestone earrings from J.Crew  

I'm not one to shy away from bright patterns ... it's just that it's so easy to grab black (you know, when that's the dominant color in my closet). When poking around the Prabal line for Target a couple months back, I decided to step outside my comfort zone and pick up a few of his signature bold prints. I instantly fell in love with this top - the perfect contrast to my otherwise dark and neutral wardrobe. And it pairs so well with black.

No comments:

Post a Comment