Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fashion Fry

There are pieces that I keep for certain occasions – like my vintage black and gold jacket with sizable shoulder pads ... that's reserved for a serious night out, or my white sequin maxi skirt ... a very cool formal event – but it's the classic staples that are the most versatile and that I pull most often. Emerson Fry makes the most amazing pieces, with top notch quality and attention to detail that is hard to come by. It's not exactly Forever 21 prices, but receive one of these pieces (perfectly packaged in a drawstring bag and lavender sachet tucked inside) and you instantly know it's a keeper. 

Below are just a few of their latest pieces I'm coveting (yup, that black strapless dress belongs in my closet. Now).




Emerson Fry

Be sure to check out their "ends" sale ... that's where I scored these beautiful bells!

No comments:

Post a Comment