Friday, November 30, 2012

Bullseye


target

Prabal Gurung cape  -  $79.99





























Just in time for holiday shopping, the Target + Neiman Marcus collaboration debuts this weekend! 24 amazing designers created more than 50 gifts for everyone on your list. There have been some great collaborations lately and I've only admired from afar ... but this one is too good to pass up, so my friend and I are methodically planning our Saturday (we're both determined to snag a pair of those edgy leather gloves!). You can view the entire collection here, but below I've shared a few of my faves - admittedly, mostly items on my own wishlist (shame). Good luck, get there early, and try to keep the hair pulling to a minimum, ladies. 
Have a great weekend!

target

Diane Von Furstenberg jewelry box  -  $49.99



target

Brian Atwood Leather Gloves  -  $49.99



target

Altuzarra Double Old Fashioned Glasses  -  $49.99,  black tray  -  $79.99 



target

Lela Rose dress  - $99.99



target

Alice + Olivia bike  -  $499.99



No comments:

Post a Comment