Monday, November 12, 2012

Home Improvement

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and enjoyed the mild (though a little wet) weather. Steve and I welcomed a new addition to our home ... a brand new closet! It's been a headache ever since we moved in almost 4 years ago, not just because it was a poor design (one measly wire rack in the dang thing!), but Steve and I both appreciate nice clothing ... okay, we love to shop.

So as a wedding present to ourselves, we finally rescued our clothes from the sad conditions they were jammed into. Now every garment has some breathing room, and best of all – my shoes sit in pretty rows on their new shelves! I can seeeach  pair (even a few open spots ... which I should really fill soon).

Below is the sad situation we started with ...

Personal Style

And our new and improved space ...

Paris France

Personal Stylist

Personal Stylist

Personal Stylist

Personal Stylist

As a bonus, I was able to part with items that I honestly hadn't worn in years (fine, I suppose I can ditch those seriously distressed bell bottom jeans from Hollister I picked up circa 2001) - 5 bags to be exact!

Now I just need to get new pretty things to replace the old.

1 comment: