Friday, November 9, 2012

Have a Lovely Local Weekend!


Jayson Warehouse Sale

Oh boy - do you know what's happening this weekend? The amazing Jayson Home and Garden Warehouse sale! I'm not talking about their flea market that I've posted about before – don't get me wrong, that is awesome – but this is a true warehouse sale. Tons of inventory marked down, sometimes reduced 90%. Last year Steve and I scored a few of their ridiculously good (and ridiculously pricey) planters for our rooftop ... and a few odds and ends I couldn't pass up. This year I'm on the hunt for a couple pieces of furniture (because we can't stop buying it, and at this point it's a challenge to see how much we can squeeze into our condo ). Like any good warehouse sale, get there early for the best selection. It's on today at 10am (through Sunday).

Also this weekend ...
Luxury Garage Sale opened their brick and mortar outpost this week in Old Town. Check them out for gently used designer duds (I know I will!)

Clotheshorse is a Chicago-based menswear company, making some pretty swanky pocket squares from ethically sourced fabrics, even donating a portion of proceeds to charity. Talk about sharp dressed do gooders! (maybe pick one up for your man to wear this upcoming holiday season - or better yet, holiday gifts!)

• Word on the street is NARS will be setting up shop in Chicago sometime soon and I can't wait! I'm 100% hooked on the velvet matte lip pencils - namely "Sex Machine" for everyday wear, and "Never Say Never" for a bold berry lip. I hope to build up the courage to try "Dragon Girl" next.

Have a fab weekend!      

No comments:

Post a Comment