Our long weekend in Mendocino was sublime, the views around every turn are enough to relax anyone at the drop of a hat. Everyone we talked to there used to be part of the fast-paced, city life and sought serenity in this perfect, little coastal town — and it's very easy to see why. In between our wine tastings and delicious meals, we strolled the bluffs, snapping away (and we have hundreds of photos to prove it!) Below are just a smattering, but shots that really capture the beautiful town ... which I highly recommend to anyone!
clockwise from top:
• our first sunset from a park near our suite
• the warm sun on the bluffs of Mendocino
• Esterlina vineyard in the Anderson Valley (one of our faves ... some of the best Pinot anywhere!)
• cypress tree grove, an incredibly romantic spot (they host dozens of weddings there every year, what a dream!)
• the calming view of Mendocino from the bluffs
• photographer-Steve hard at work capturing the sunset
• the color palette of the rock, surf and sky is calm and fluid and everywhere you look!• MacCullum House Inn, our stunning accommodations which also houses an award winning restaurant. We've been before and will absolutely stay again!