Monday, October 10, 2011

Red October


Chicago style

Beth Nelson style

fall style

The goods:
• red dress and sunglasses from Forever21
• vintage silver necklace
• gifted studded silver bangle
• silver flats by Audrey Brooks


I was really excited when (I thought) fall started and I could sport autumn jackets and boots, but I have to admit that I'm really enjoying this last run of perfect summer-like temps. I'm continuing my last-chance warm weather outfits with this $13 dress from Forever21. I spotted this lone red dress on a rack and didn't even try it on (a yard of this pretty red fabric would cost more than $13, so if it didn't fit, I could at least make a skirt or tank out of it). Steve picked the silver necklace for me from his Grandmother's jewelry collection, and gave me the studded bangle (part of set) a few years back ... pretty spot-on since he was left to his own devices.

1 comment:

  1. Great dress. I love that Steve picked out the necklace from his grandmother's collection. You do such a great job of combining meaningful pieces with affordable pieces!

    ReplyDelete