I was home sick today, so I never got out of my t-shirt and leggings, but I did catch a mini marathon of My So-Called Life on the Sundance channel! I loved this show when it first aired (Jordan Catalano was reason enough to watch!). I couldn't help but notice how "in" Angela is right now ... the hiker boots, the layers ... her entire wardrobe can be found in stores now.
clockwise from top:
• plaid shirt, $19 from Forever21
• vintage Levi sherpa jacket, $35 from Etsy
• brown hiker boots, $59 from ModCloth
• floral dress, $45 from Mikkat Market
• brown crossbody bag, $39 from Urban Outfitters
... of course this wouldn't be complete without a shot of Jordan.